EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY (O VISA)
A foreign national who possesses extraordinary ability, or a record of outstanding achievement, in: education, business, the arts, or science; may be eligible for this nonimmigrant Visa.
Excellent Services for your $
The O visa is a nonimmigrant visa given to foreign nationals who possess extraordinary talent or knowledge in the arts, the sciences, business, education, or athletics, or have a proven record of exceptional accomplishments in cinema or television. This person must have received national or international recognition for their achievements in their field.
There are multiple subcategories of O visas available to meet a variety of different needs. The subcategories include:
- O-1A- for foreign nationals who demonstrate exceptional talent or knowledge in athletics, business, education, or the sciences
- O-1B- for foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability in the arts or exceptional achievement in cinema or television
- O-2- for persons who will assist the foreign national in their endeavors or performances while in the U.S. Specific criteria apply to assistants in each of the visa subcategories
- O-3- this subcategory allows the spouse and/or children of the primary visa holder to accompany him or her to the U.S.
Also read about O-VISA APPLICATION PROCESS OVERVIEW
Related form: I-129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
- Athletics, business, education, or science, is an exceptional level of expertise that places the foreign national in the top 1 percent of their field.
- Arts, is distinction demonstrated by a high level of accomplishment in the field due to exceptional skill and recognition.
- The company you will help establish in the U.S. must be affiliated with the foreign company, and the foreign company must continue to do business
- Cinema or television, is an exceptional level of achievement and recognition accomplished because of significant skill and talent.
THE TRADITIONAL LEGAL SERVICE: FULL ATTORNEY REPRESENTATION
Where and what
ZONTLAW LAW OFFICES OF JULIA GREENBERG
Our online software makes it so easy to complete your immigration paperwork
She was perfect! It was such a luck to have Julia Greenberg referred to me by my acquaintance. She is the most caring and helpful attorney I have ever worked with. She is very professional and knowledgeable in the immigration law, and she gave me great advice! I appreciate most that she is always available by phone or returns missed calls shortly – this is something that many attorneys in NYC do not do or have their assistants do who never give the correct answer. I approached Julia to help me prepare for my citizenship interview since I had, frankly speaking, not an easy case, and she did the best job I could expect. I could not imagine how my interview would have gone without her; her support was significant! If I ever have a question about any immigration matter I would definitely ask Julia for help again. Awesome
Anya Shapkina on July 6, 2017
Julia Greenberg helps me during the interview process and advises me on the process followed. She is very supportive and handles. She impressed me not only with the professionalism, but also with the art of communication as an outstanding attorney.She is quick to respond to any question that I have. Julia has helped me every step of the way with my case. Thank you!!
Julia is very professional, competent and knows how to get the best deal for her clients. What we appreciated about her service was that she always answered our calls or got back to us in a very short amount of time. We had a very stressful issue with the officer but Julia was able resolve it and have our case successfully processed the same day. We could have not done it without her. She is a smart lawyer and a great negotiator with a wonderful personality. Hire Julia Greenberg if you want to get a real result!
There are two visa categories for foreign athletes and entertainers to come to the United States for a temporary period of time. The two categories actually mirror each other quite a bit, however the legal standards are different.P Visas: Athletes and Entertainers...read more
What option you select, will generally depend on what your goals are for your athletics, how long you wish to compete or train in your sport in the United States, and your current status as an athlete. Are you an athlete that wants to come to the United States in...read more
The E-2 Visa allows “treaty investors” to come and work in the United States to develop or direct a business enterprise, in which they have invested in, or that they are in the process of investing in. Want to live in the United States? Always dreamed of starting and...read more
Be aware of all the developments in US Immigration Policy
will always keep you up to date on Facebook
888-ZONTLAW (9668529) firstname.lastname@example.org
888 - ZONTLAW (9668529)
160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038
160 Broadway 4th floor
New York NY 10038
Receive the latest new
Receive the latest news